Fall is undoubtedly a pleasant time of the year to move. The air is comfortable in Connecticut and in most areas of the country. It’s the perfect temperature to haul some heavy items around without overheating.
Plus, you don’t have to worry about any sensitive items getting too hot, or too cold.
There are many other things to consider as well:
1. RT Relocation has more flexibility in the fall, and you are more likely to be able to choose a date that works best for you. Moving toward the end of any month can always be a bit more hectic, so choosing a date in the middle of the month is best.
2. Like other companies, our prices do not fluctuate with the season. We are fair all year long, and we are more than happy to share that with our clients.
3. When the moving season is at its peak, the cost of houses is quite high. So, you can plan to sell your house by the end of summer and make sure to have closed on your new home by fall. It’s a great time to think economically.
4. Kids are headed back to school and there is typically little interruption during a fall day. This year may be a little different for some parents, but it’s still usually a more productive time overall.
5. If you have been dying to host the next holiday in your new home, the good news is that you have plenty of time to get prepared for that and make it happen.
Fall is a beautiful time of the year and it’s an ideal time to move into the home of your dreams. We can make that happen, and you can make the right move with RT Relocation.
RT Relocation is a full-service moving and storage company that provides safe and reliable moving, packing, and storage services for residential commercial and corporate clients throughout New Haven County, CT and beyond. Our team has over 10 years of professional high-end moving experience for both local and long-distance moves.
Don’t wait, give us a call at (203) 806-1365 or request a quote online now.